Element-It MultiPowUpload 2.1 Examples
The following examples explains the use of the MultiPowUpload component.
Examples will work only at web server! We recommend to extract distribution archive to web folder MultiPowUpload
and run Default.html page in browser from your web site (i.e http://localhost/MultiPowUpload/Default.html)
If you have something problems with samples see Known bugs and limitations and Troubleshooting sections of MultiPowUpload help.
Trial version has max 10 files select, each max 50MB limitation! It can't be used more than 30 days. Thumbnail viewer plug-in adds "Trial" watermark.
- Should be executed first! Combines Form based (classic)
and Flash based
uploads at one page. Allows to test
server side upload processing script.
- Simple example of Flash upload.
Upload with thumbnails creation
- Example uploads images, creates and shows thumbnails without page reload. Thumbnails created at server side after images uploaded.
- Upload only thumbnails - Example creates thumbnails on client side, upload them to server and shows thumbnails without page reload.
Simple HTML interface
- Upload multiple files with simple HTML interface. Progress and response shown for each file. Upload looks like it is browser's feature.
Advanced HTML interface
- Upload with HTML Interface.
Upload with Form fields
- Example uploads classic Form fields values with multiple files.
- Set parameters at runtime- Example demonstrates how to modify MultiPowUpload parameters at runtime.
- Redirect - Demonstratres redirecting user to another page and shows uploaded files list after upload complete.
- Example demonstrates how to use Download mode of MiltiPowUpload.
- Thumbnails Viewer - Demonstratres how to use Thumbnails Viewer plug-in with MultiPowUpload. Multiple images displayed in plug-in when user add them to MultiPowUpload.
- Thumbnails Viewer - Demonstratres how to use Thumbnails Viewer plug-in with MultiPowUpload. Single image displayed in plug-in when user select it in MultiPowUpload list.
- Thumbnails Viewer - Demonstratres how to make crop and rotate from original image on server side. Image displayed in plugin when user select it in MultiPowUpload list.
- Thumbnails Viewer with HTML interface - Multiple images displayed in plug-in when user add them to MultiPowUpload. MultiPowUpload has HTML interface.
- Customize - Page with user friendly interface allows to customize MultiPowUpload interface and parameters.
Relayted products :
Examples that uses External Interface is supported in the following versions of browser:
- Example of JavaPowUpload control. It allows to upload or download multiple files and folders, thumbnails, drag-n-drop and a lot of other advanced features. You can read more at JavaPowUpload web site.
- Example of our ActiveXPowUpload control. The same as JavaPowUpload but it is ActiveX and supports only Internet Explorer browser. You can read more at ActiveXPowUpload web site.
Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
Netscape 8.0 and higher
Mozilla 1.7.5 and higher
Firefox 1.0 and higher
Opera 9.0 and higher
Safari 1.3 and higher
Visit MultiPowUpload web site for new release and support information.
Copyright © 2003-2009 Element-IT Software. All rights reserved.